v2.1 Portable Pickleball Net
"Half the weight, half the time, half the hassle - the SwiftNet®
is the portable net for the serious player"
Glen Peterson, 5.0 Pro Pickleball Player and multiple Gold Medal Winner
- The Composite Recycling Technology Center is the designer and manufacturer of the SwiftNet®
- Please click on the "Store" button in red above to purchase directly from us
- Includes branded SwiftNet® carry bag plus 2 spare pull cords, plus 2 neoprene paddle covers plus free shipping in US&C
- Fast - Sets up in 3 minutes
- Light - Only weighs 17 pounds
- Strong - Carbon Fiber is very strong and durable
- Patented CRTC design - engineered for high performance
- Automatically sets proper height at 36" and 34"
- Outstanding net stiffness and top tape response
- All carbon fiber components are made and assembled in the USA
ABOUT The CRTC
The Composite Recycling Technology Center (CRTC) is a 501(c)3 not for profit, located next to the majestic Olympic National Park in Port Angeles, WA. This park is often called the crown jewel of the National park system and it is our sincere hope that you find the SwiftNet™ to be a real jewel in your Pickleball arsenal.
We take carbon fiber scrap and use it to design cool products that we manufacture in our state of the art, 25,000 sq. ft. facility. This allows us to provide employment to people who need a hand up in our community and to help make a difference in the world. We are 100% dedicated to providing unsurpassed products and customer service while remaining GREEN. This approach, coupled with our aerospace grade materials is what helps to make our products unique.
Approximately 50 million pounds of carbon fiber scrap is landfilled annually in the world. The CRTC is taking a stand to be green and has developed a unique process to repurpose carbon fiber to keep it out of the landfills. The CRTC is the first facility in the world to focus solely on recycling uncured carbon fiber scrap material and using it to create new product families. Stronger than steel and lighter than aluminum, carbon fiber composites are used in everything from airplanes to sporting goods. The CRTC is pioneering manufacturing processes that will make it easier to recycle carbon fiber scrap and create products that positively impact people’s lives and make a difference in the world. We truly appreciate your business and support.